Thursday, January 20, 2011

My name is Christa and I'm a slob

That's the first step, admitting it right?  I've always made the excuse that I am just not organized or I have to much stuff or I'm just too busy to clean.  So, I'm just going to go with the fact that I'm a slob and need to change that.  Typical me, I start looking at magazines and books because they will be able to solve all my slobby habits in less than 300 pages.  I didn't think I would find anything but I came across the book How to unclutter your life in one week.  I started to read it yesterday at work (since I was procrastinating) and it sounds promising.  You are supposed to start the cleaning on Monday but I think I'm going to start with our bedroom tonight.  I need to rearrange our bed and tv so I can put one of our exercise equipment gigantors in there.  I'm hoping if I can exercise in my nice warm bedroom I'll be more likely to do it. 

I don't know when I will start the book officially.  The first thing you are supposed to do is all of your laundry so you can really sort through all of your clothes.  Do you know how much laundry I have to do???  I'm guessing 10 loads, all of which take forever to dry and I have to find somewhere to put all of it.  What I should do is go through what is hanging in my closet right now and weed that down.  Then do a couple loads of laundry and go through all of that.  That may be my project for the rest of this week- my closet.  I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment